More buying options by other sellers on infibeam.com
The seventh edition of the classic State of the States in Developmental Disabilities study contains all the data on public spending, revenues, and programmatic trends in intellectual and developmental services in each U.S. state from1977-2004 in one single volume. Plus, the book contains the well-known 4-page report card on each state's expenditure on developmental disability programs and services.
Over 100 pages of statistics, graphs, and analyses focus on these issues and more:
- National trends in spending on institutional versus community services
- People with intellectual disabilities living in nursing facilities per state
- Analysis of ICF/MR, HCBS Waiver, and local/county funding sources
- Waiting lists and litigations in each state
- Recent federal Medicaid initiatives, including the Medicaid Commission recommendations
- Rise in aging caregivers and increased longevity of people with intellectual disability
- Trends in individual and family support
- Budget deficits, increase in inflation, slowing of ID/DD spending and other challenges facing states
- Plan budgets, programs, and system changes with essential, hard data
- Advocate for increase in waivers, funding, and policy reform
- Create comparisons across states to present to decision makers
- Study benchmarks state performance in implementing the U.S. Supreme Court Olmstead v. L.C. (1999) decision.
- Valuable historical treasure on disability services in the United States since 1977
Since 1876, the American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD) has been providing worldwide leadership in the field of disabilities. AAIDD is the oldest and largest interdisciplinary organization of professionals and citizens concerned about intellectual and developmental disabilities.
AAIDD publishes books for professionals in developmental disability in the areas of:
-Supported living -Definition of intellectual disability -Disability funding -Positive behavior support -Palliative care -Quality of life -Health
The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.