Engineering Drawing is a common subject offered to all branches of engineering in all the universities in India and abroad because it is the language of engineers. It helps one to convert his ideas into reality through drawing. This subject also helps one to develop imagination. This book helps both faculty and students to understand the concepts on their own. The book presents step by step approach with important notes to remember. Worked examples and different problems in the exercise are presented under various categories.
The present edition includes Scales also and some typical worked examples have been added in all the chapters. The chapter on Computer aided drawing is new in this edition. In the exercises also questions from different university examination papers are included under various categories which give an idea of different topics important for examinations point of view also. There are nearly 150 worked examples, 250 problems in the exercises and 200 problems of the university examinations. There are 350 figures altogether.
The first highlight of this book is that one can understand the projections of straight lines and the second one is to choose the right method for the given problem wherever there are more than one method. Especially in the Intersections of surfaces of solids and Perspective projections are given. Just knowing the methods is not enough but one should know which method has to be applied is all the more important.Contents:
3. Orthographic projections
4. Projections of points
5. Projections of straight lines
6. Projections of planes
7. Projections using auxiliary planes
8. Projections of solids
9. Projections of sections of solids
10. Development of surfaces of solids
11. Intersection of surfaces of solids
12. Isometric projections
13. Perspective projection
14. Conversion of isometric into orthographic views
15. Computer aided drawing
16. Abbreviations, symbols and notations
|Title:||Engineering Drawing (with Auto CAD) Textbook||Publisher:||IK International Pvt. Ltd.|
|No. of Pages:||392|
|projection of straight lines||0||Jun 1, 2010 10:58:51 AM|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.