Contents of the Book
1. India: Environmental Issues
2. Forest Resources and Public Policy in India: An Overview
3. Water Governance versus Pollution: A Critique on the Role of Role Players
4. Industrial Pollution in India Its Impact on Rivers
5. Impact of Noise Pollution in Environment
6. Improving Air and Water Quality can be Two Sides of the Same Coin
7. The Present and Continuous Disaster of Bhopal
8. Electronic Waste: The Bug Starts Here
9. Profits Over Safety
10. Organic Farming in India A Fad or Environmental Necessity?
11. The India Nuclear Deal Implications for Global Climatic Change
12. Perspective of Climate Change Policies in Business Decision Making
13. Road Dust Collecting System: A Proposed Technique for Cost-Effective Control of Air Pollution in a Mining Area
14. Jatropha: Biodiesels New Hope?
15. Carbon Credits A Market of the 21st Century
16. Daring to Look Beyond Kyoto
17. Green Finance: Issues and Approaches for Sustainable Environmental Management 18. Index
|Title:||Environmental Issues in India: An Introduction||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|Author:||Dhandapani Alagiri, Naveen Kumar E|
|No. of Pages:||276|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.