About the Book:
This book deals with all important aspects of international human resource management, in addition to presenting the vital aspects of international business and globalisation. It presents an over view of the subject, organisation structure, recruitment, selection, performance management, training, development, salary and benefits, industrial relations and strategic HRM.
Distinctive Features of the Book:
* Learner-Friendly Approach
* Wide and Comprehensive coverage
* Integrated presentation of the text with boxes, figures, exhibits and tables
* Refreshing modes like points to be remembered, key words and questions
* Numerous examples
* Customised and Lucid Language
* On-line student and teacher manuals
|Title:||International Human Resource Management||Publisher:||Himalaya|
|Author:||Dr P Subba Rao|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.