The book would essentially meet the requirements of CA PCC/IPCC course so far as Cost Acoounting Paper is concerned.
Book Contents -
2. ACCOUNTING FOR MATERIAL COST
3. ACCOUNTING FOR LABOUR COST
4. ACCOUNTING FOR OVERHEADS
5. UNIT COSTING
6. JOB, BATCH AND CONTRACT COST
7. PROCESS COSTING I
8. PROCESS COSTING II-WORK-IN-PROGRESS
9. JOINT PRODUCTS AND BY-PRODUCTS
10. OPERATING COSTING (SERVICE COSTING)
11. INTEGRAL AND NON-INTEGRAL SYSTEMS
12. RECONCILIATION OF COST AND FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS
13. MARGINAL COSTING
14. BUDGETING AND BUDGETORY CONTROL
15. STANDARD COSTING-MATERIAL COST VARIANCES
16. STANDARD COSTING-LABOUR COST VARIANCES
|Title:||Tulsian's Cost Accounting For Ca- Pcc/ipcc||Publisher:||S. Chand Group|
|Author:||Dr P C Tulsian|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.