- Time lines
- Primary sources
- Historic photos
- Fact boxes
- Glossary, Index
- Sources of further information
About the Author :
Geoffrey M Horn has contributed to Colin Powell as an author.
Horn is a freelance writer and editor with a lifelong interest in politics and the arts. He graduted summa cum laude with a bachelor's degree in English literature from Columbia University, in New York City, and holds a master's degree with honors from St. John's College, Cambridge, England.
|Title:||Colin Powell||Publisher:||Gareth Stevens Publishing|
|Author:||Geoffrey M Horn|
|No. of Pages:||48|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.