Book Contents -
1. Company Accounts-1: Issue and Underwriting of Shares
2. Company Accounts-2: Rademption of Preference Shares and Buy-Back of Shares
3. Company Accounts-3: Debenture-Issue and Redemption
4. Company Accounts-4: Business Purchase and Profit Before and After Incorporation
5. Company Accounts-5: Final Accounts
6. Accounts of Banking Companies
7. Accounts of Insurance Companies
8. Accounts of Electricity Companies
9. Accounts of Hotel Companies
10. Valuation of Goodwill
11. Valuation of Shares
12. Ratio Analysis
13. Accounts of Holding Companies
14. Amalgamation, Absorption and External Reconstruction of Companies
15. Alteration of Share Capital and Internal Reconstruction
16. Accounts of Liquidation of Companies
17. Indian Accounting Standards
18. Introduction to the System of Government Accounting
19. Fund flow and Cash Flow Statement
|Title:||Advanced Accounts Vol- Ii (hindi)||Publisher:||S. Chand Group|
|Author:||Gupta, M P, Grewal, T S, Shukla, M C|
|No. of Pages:||1,232|
|ACCOUNT||0||Feb 8, 2011 10:17:34 AM|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.