Into the Fields offers:
- spiritual exercises
- comprehensive, Catechism-based review of Catholic teaching
- practical catechetical skills
- concrete teaching methods that work in real classrooms
- continuing education units from Loyola University New Orleans
Into the Fields is:
- Rooted in Scripture, liturgy, and the Catechism
- Based on the GDC and NDC
|Title:||Year 2 Styles of Teaching and Learning||Publisher:||Twenty-Third Publications|
|No. of Pages:||128|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.