Built to Last was a phenomenal success: 'It is a fair assumption that as the seminal importance of this audiobook begins to permeate the upper echelons of business and business schoolsCollins and Porras will emerge as the gurus to watch over the next decade.' The Director.Good to Great explores a whole new concept, backed by the rigorous research standards which gave Built to Last such an impact.
1. Good is the Enemy of Great -- the scope of the project
2. Level 5 Leadership -- the type of leader required, humble and ferocious
3. First Who .... Then What -- how companies set the foundation for their shift from good to great
4. Confront the Brutal Facts (Yet Never Lose Faith) -- the duality that leads to greatness
5. Hedgehog Concept -- how to find the one big thing your company must focus on
6. A Culture of Discipline -- the magical alchemy of great performance
7. Technology Accelerators -- technology is a trap, unless used right
8. The Flywheel and the Doom Loop -- how to build sustained momentum and avoid the 'new regime, new revolution' doom loop
9. From Good to Great to Built to Last -- how to take a company from great to enduring great.
Appendices: Good to Great in: the New Economy; non-Profits; Government; Investors; outside the US.Plus four research appendices
About the Author
Jim Collins has authored or co-authored four books, including Built to Last and Good to Great. Driven by a relentless curiosity, he began his research and teaching career on the faculty of Stanford's Graduate School of Business, where he received the Distinguished Teaching Award. In 1996, he returned to his hometown of Boulder, Colorado, to found his management laboratory, where he conducts research and works with leaders in the corporate and social sectors.
More about Jim and his works can be found at his e-teaching site, where he has assembled articles, audio clips, a recommended reading list, discussion guide, tools, and other information. The site is designed to be a place for students to study and learn: www.jimcollins.com
|Title:||Good To Great, (Audio CD)||Publisher:||Shroff|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping