The book discusses the essential elements of management with a sound balance of theory and practice. It encapsulates a comprehensive approach to managing situations with an aim to achieve goals on time, within budget and as per specified standards. It presents a comprehensive body of knowledge on this subject having theoretical, research based as well as application oriented elements.
With a good number of real-world examples from Indian businesses, this book will serve as a good text book for the students of business management. It will also meet the requirements of the students of other courses requiring knowledge of the basic principles of management.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the essential elements of management
- Sound theoretical base with inputs from latest research
- Application oriented demonstrates how to manage
- Lucid and student friendly presentation of the subject matter
- Rich illustrations in the form of cases and examples