Book Contents -
Introduction - Rolling Loads - Influence Lines
- Influence lines for Trussed Bridges - Direct and Bending
Stresses - Dams and Retaining Walls
- Deflection of Cantilevers and Beams - Deflection of Perfect
Frames - Cables and Suspension Bridges - Three-Hinged Arches - Propped Cantilevers and Beams
- Fixed Beams - Theorem of Three Moments Slope
Deflection Method - Moment Distribution Method
- Column Analogy Method - Two -Hinged Arches - Forces
in Redundant Frames - Columns and Structs - Plastic Theory
|Title:||Theory of Structures||Publisher:||S. Chand Group|
|Author:||Khurmi, R S|
|No. of Pages:||784|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.