|Available. 2-4 weeks|
Colloquial English is an easy-to-use course, specially written by an experienced teacher for self-study or class use. It teaches current spoken and written English, as used in the UK, through the medium of English itself. This course assumes a basic knowledge of English and is suitable for post-beginners, whether studying on their own or as part of a class.
* full explanations and illustrations of grammatical terms
* pronunciation guide to help with areas of particular difficulty
* a variety of exercises to help learners to grow in confidence
* full answer key.
Accompanying audio material is available to purchase separately on CD/MP3 format, or comes included in the great value Colloquials Pack.
|Title:||Colloquial English: A Course for Non- Native Speakers||Publisher:||Routledge|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping