Contents of the Book
1. Whirlpool-Maytag Merger
2. The Battle for Guidant
3. SABMiller: Is Bavaria the Right Andean Fit?
4. P and G Acquires Gillette
5. Lenovos Acquisition of IBMs PC Division The Making of a Legend?
6. HP-Compaq in 2005: A Failing Merger?
7. Dells Acquisition of Alienware
8. AMDs Acquisition of ATI: Should Intel Worry?
9. Phelps Dodges US$40 bn Deal for INCO and Falconbridge: Blockbuster Mining Takeover Deal
10. Amgens Acquisition of Abgenix: The Expected Synergies
11. RUSAL-SUAL Merger: Consolidation in the Global Aluminium Industry
12. Ranbaxys Acquisition of Terapia: Creation of the Largest Generic Company of Romania
13. LOreals Growth Strategy: The Body Shop Acquisition
14. Ferrovials Acquisition of BAA: High Profile British Assets Changes Hand 15. Mercks Acquisition of Serono: Creation of the Largest Biotechnology Company of Europe
|Title:||Case Studies on Mergers and Acquisitions in Manufacturing Sector||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|Author:||Kumar Satyaki Ray, Arindam Mukherjee|
|No. of Pages:||300|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping