For this Second Edition, Lafore has rewritten each program to improve its operation, clarify the algorithms it illustrates, and reflect the latest versions of the Java 2 SDK. Lafore has also added brand-new questions and exercises at the end of every chapter. The result: students gain deep mastery over today's best practices and approaches for manipulating virtually any form of data with Java. Salient Features
Table Of Contents
- NEW - New questions and exercises at the end of every chapter.
- Simple, thorough, example rich coverage of Java data structures and algorithms-Covers arrays, stacks, queues, sorts, linked lists, recursion, binary trees, red-black trees, 2-3-4 trees, external storage, hash tables, heaps, weighted graphs, and more.
- Illuminates all the algorithms and data structures students will need to manipulate any kind of data with Java.
- Browser-based -Workshop Applet- tool visualizes algorithms and data structures-Simple browser-based software shows students how data structures and algorithms look and work.
- Brings algorithms and data structures to life, making them easier than ever for students to understand.
- Simple Sorting
- Stacks and Queues
- Linked Lists
- Advanced Sorting.
- Binary Trees.
- Red-Black Trees.
- 2-3-4 Trees and External Storage.
- Hash Tables.
- Weighted Graphs.
- When to Use What