- Lani Diane Rich is one of three authors who sold a book after taking part in National Novel Writing Month. In this by-the-seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing, participants write an entire 175-page (50,000-word) novel in the month of November. She'll be part of the publicity push for "NaNoWriMo" in 2004.
- In the tradition of bestsellers like Sue Margolis's Apocalipstick (Delta, 1/03) and Carol Matthew's Bare Necessity (Avon, 4/03), Time Off For Good Behavior will appeal to anyone who's ever found her life derailed--and had to struggle to get it back on track.
"This effervescent debut novel will strike a chord with every woman who has ever been tempted to give her life an extrme makeover."--Wendy Markham, author of "Slightly Single."
About the Author :
Lani Diane Rich has contributed to Time Off for Good Behavior as an author.
Lani Diane Rich currently lives in Syracuse with her husband and two children. You can visit her Web site at www.lanidianerich.com.
|Title:||Time Off for Good Behavior||Publisher:||Warner Books|
|Author:||Lani Diane Rich|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping