Contents of the Book
1. Economic Structure and the Pattern of Trade Flows in South Asia
2. SAARC: A Vehicle for Trade Liberalisation in South Asia
3. The GTAP Model and its Database
4. Looking Beyond SAARC : Some Trade Liberalisation Options for Sri Lanka
5. Trade Liberalisation in South Asia : Free Trade Area or Customs Union
6. The Impact of Indo Lanka Free Trade Agreement and its Implications for Free Trade in South Asia
7. Trade Liberalisation between Australia, India and South Africa Prospects for a Dynamic Growth Triangle
8. Effects of Proposed Free Trade Agreement between India and Bangladesh
9. Trade Policy Challenges Ahead in South Asia 10. Index
|Title:||Towards Free Trade in South Asia: The Impact of Regional Trade Policies||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|No. of Pages:||252|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping