The book covers the entire field of plant pathology in one volume. It provides up-to-date information and discusses both general and specialisted topics. Almost all types of diseases are covered, including root diseases, seed-borne diseases, post-harvest diseases of fruits and vegetables, diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, mycoplasms and nematodes. Non-parasitic diseases are also discussed in detail. Life and disease cycles of important plant pathogens are adequately covered.
Table of Contents:
2. History of Plant Pathology
4. Enzymes and Toxins in Plant Diseases
5. Effect of Infection on the Physiology of the Host
6. Defense Mechanism in Plants
7. Genetics of Plant Pathogen Interaction
8. Effect of Environment and Nutrition on Disease Development
9. Dissemination of Plant Pathogens
10. Nutrition of Plant Pathogens
11. Control of Plant Diseases
12. Plant Diseases Forecasting
13. Genera Account of Fungi
14. Rots, Damping Offs, Downy Mildews and White Rusts
The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.