Contents of the Book
1. The Royal Bank of Scotlands Growth strategies
2. Carlson Wagonlit Travel: The Growth Strategies
3. Amgens Growth Strategies
4. SABMillers Inorganic Growth Strategies
5. Finmeccanica:The Italian Helicopter Manufacturers Growth Strategies
6. PKN ORLEN: Polish Energy Giants Growth Strategies
7. Alcoa: The US Aluminium Giants Growth Strategies
8. Growth Strategies of Telefonica
9. Vodafones Inorganic Growth Strategies
10. WPP Group Plc: Inorganic Growth Strategies
11. Barclays PLC: Growth Strategies
12. Cendant: The US Travel Conglomerates Growth Strategies
13. KB Home: The Homebuilders Growth Strategies
14. Lakshmi Niwas Mittal: Spearheading consolidation in the global steel industry
15. Hypobank and Vereinsbank Merger: Troubles Outweigh the Synergies
16. Heineken in Russia: The Growth Strategies
17. ICICI into Universal Banking
18. Pfizer: Mergers and Acquisitions
19. Acquire and ascend: e-bookers way
20. Aholds Merger and Acquisition Strategy: Cees Van Der Hoevens approach
21. AngloGolds Growth Strategies
22. Nicholas Piramal India Ltd: Mergers and Acquisitions
23. Growth strategies of Rexam Plc 24. InterActiveCorp: Growing Strong
|Title:||Case Studies on Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances- Vol. I||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|Author:||Muthu Kumar R|
|No. of Pages:||308|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.