Please give us your details that we will let you know via Email/SMS when the product is back in stock.
(Never made public)
Email should be valid
Phone Number should be valid
products available from sellers starting from:
Engineering Thermodynamics Description
The new edition of this flagship title has been enriched with pedagogy to further help the readers. With the addition of a new chapter on Gas Compressors, the book is now a complete offering for the first course on Thermodynamics. Key Features Separate chapter on Gas Compressors with detailed coverage on Single Stage Reciprocating Air Compressor, Multistage Compression, Rotary Compressors. Increased number of solved examples in all the chapters. More real life questions added at the end of each chapter. Exclusive web site dedicated to the new edition of the book. Web site will feature the following: Solution manual to the third edition, Self-test quiz.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction 2. Temperature 3. Work and Heat Transfer 4. First Law of Thermodynamics 5. First Law Applied to Flow Processes 6. Second Law of Thermodynamics 7. Entropy 8. Available Energy, Availability and Irreversibility 9. Properties of Pure Substances 10. Properties of Gases and Gas Mixtures 11. Thermodynamics Relations, Equilibrium and Stability 12. Vapour Power Cycles 13. Gas Power Cycles 14. Refrigeration Cycles 15. Psychometrics 16. Reactive Systems 17. Compressible Fluid Flow 18. Elements of Heat Transfer 19. Gas Compressors
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.