Please give us your details that we will let you know via Email/SMS when the product is back in stock.
(Never made public)
Email should be valid
Phone Number should be valid
products available from sellers starting from:
Power System Engineering Description
In SI units, this book presents a systematic exposition of the basic principles involved in the operation, control and analysis of modern power systems. The various principles of power system analysis are illustrated through the simplest system structure and integrated with analysis techniques of practical size systems.Other Important features of the book :Load Flow and Optimal System Operation discussed in detail and recent developments in the area highlighted;Power SystemTransients, Circuits Breakers and Protection thoroughly explained; Computational algorithms for various system studies presented; Exposition illustrated exhaustively through solved examples employing a two-bus structure; Three and four-bus examples given wherever necessary;Severalunsolved problems with answers presented at the end of each chapter for practice and self-evaluation.
Table of Contents:
2. Inductance and Resistance of Transmission Lines
3. Capacitance of Transmission Lines
4. Representation of Power System Components
5. Characteristics and Performance of Power Transmission Lines
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.