Business today are increasingly looking towards CRM, to address the problem of identifying and managing their most profitable customers and serving them better. And in today?s complex world of business, IT-based tools and technologies are at the heart of any CRM implementation.
However, before implementing CRM technologies, several critical questions need to be answered. For instance:
? How to Data Warehousing and Data Mining work? And how do we use them to improve relations with our customers?
? How does Sales Force Automation work? And how do we successfully implement it?
? How does a Call Centre work? And what are the issues we need to keep in mind when engaging a Call Centre?
The Nuts and Bolts of CRM is a simple, fun, and easy-read book, which provides all the answers. And helps everyone involved in CRM implementation.
Table of Contents:
Part I: Operational CRM
1. A Whale of a Time
2. Good Morning. May I Help You? - The Call Centre
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.