Designed specifically for students, Blackstone's Statutes lead the market in providing a carefully selected, regularly updated, and well sourced collection of legislation for the core subjects and major options offered on the law syllabus.
Each title is ideal for use throughout the course and in exams providing the student with:
- Unparalleled coverage
- Unannotated primary and secondary legislation
- Detailed tables of content to aid quick and efficient research
- Up-to-date and relevant material
- Online Resource Center
- Web links
- Interactive timeline of the EU
About the Author :
Nigel Foster has contributed to Blackstone's EU Treaties & Legislation as an editor.
Nigel Foster is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Cardiff Law School, University of Wales, specialising in EC and German Law. He is also the author of Blackstone's EC Legislation - also published by OUP. Satish Sule is a lecturer at Cardiff Law School, University of Wales, taking part in the DAAD exchange
programme. He is currently involved in teaching German Legal System and European Union law at Cardiff. Previously he has worked as a research assistant and a part time lecturer at the European Institute of Saarbrueken.
|Title:||Blackstone's EU Treaties & Legislation||Publisher:||Oxford University Press, USA|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.