Elsevier's Mineral and Rock Table will save you the trouble of consulting numerous different references for the most important rock-forming and ore minerals. The chart is arranged in a logical, easy-to-follow format. Minerals with common optical characteristics are listed within one column.
The at a glance chart format will provide you with:
- 74 rock-forming minerals,
- 53 ore minerals,
- comprehensive diagrams featuring all important rock classifications,
- full indexing and
- Michel-Levy Chart.
The full colour, high quality photographs are accompanied by a description of the most important optical and physical characteristics of each mineral. To aid in identification, the specimens have, where appropriate, been photographed in plane- and crossed-polarised light.
|Title:||Elsevier's Mineral and Rock Table||Publisher:||Elsevier Science & Technology|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.