Infibeam offers 30 days replacement guarantee for all products sold on Infibeam.com, under certain conditions which are mentioned below. Customers will notify us of any damage or defect within 72 hours from the date of receipt of delivery of the products, in case customer fails to inform Infibeam within the stipulated time frame, Infibeam reserves the right to accept or reject such request at its discretion. Infibeam will replace the defective product with a brand new product at no extra cost.
Infibeam will try to replace the specific product ordered. However, the company reserves the right to offer an alternate product in case the product is out of stock/ production.
The 30days replacement guarantee is valid only in cases of manufacturing defects and transport damages and is invalid in cases of damages due to normal wear & tear and negligence on part of the customer. The return policy is also not valid for certain products such as Cakes, Flowers, gifts, etc. Should customers come across any issue with such products, they are advised to contact customer service within 72 hours, failing which we may decide not take a request for replacement.
Digital content such as e-books is not returnable at all.
The book adopts a ?learning by discovering? approach which makes it refreshingly different and a motivational read. Each important theme (of the laws) opens with a chapter having unanswered cases that bring out disputes arising from business practices and other common incidents. The student -- in thinking through the cases and settling the disputes ? discovers the concepts and principles that underlie that theme and interpretation of the relevant legal provisions. The succeeding chapter on the same theme confirms the student?s understanding and develops it further through notes, examples, and review & analysis of court judgements. Thirteen new chapters on contract law have been added Section on Consumer Protection Act significantly expandedTable of Contents:
1. Introduction to Law and Business
PART 1: CONTRACT LAW
2. Introduction to Contract Law
3. Offer, Acceptance and Agreement
4. Acceptance, Rejection and Revocation of Offer
5. Formation of Agreement: Cases
6. Formation of Agreement: Text
7. Time and Place of Formation of Contract
8. Unilateral and Bilateral Contracts
9. Consideration: Cases
10. Consideration and Contracts
11. Sufficiency of Consideration
12. Privity of Contract
13. Capacity to Contract
14. Void Contracts
15. Voidable Contracts
16. Contingent Contract
17. Breach, Damages and Compensation
18. Standard Terms and Freedom of Contract
PART 2: SALE OF GOODS
19. Ownership and Quality of Goods: Cases
20. Sale of Goods: Ownership and Quality
21. Sale and Transfer of Ownership: Cases
22. Sale of Goods: Transfer of Property
23. Sale of Goods: Further Developments
PART 3: SPECIAL CONTRACTS
26. Agent, Agency and Principal
PART 4: CONSUMER PROTECTION
28. Reading Legal Texts
29. Consumer Protection Act: Cases
30. Formation of the Consumer Protection Act
31. Unfair Trade Practices: Cases
32. Development of the Law on Unfair Trade Practices
PART 5: COMPANY LAW
33. Company Law: Introduction
34. Incorporation of Companies
35. Prospectus and Raising of Capital
36. Meeting and Company Law
37. Merger and Amalgamation
38. Securities Regulation
PART 6: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
39. Law, Liberalisation and Globalisation
40. Intellectual Property Right
42. Copyright Protection
43. Law on Trade Mark Protection
PART 7: BANKING LAW
44. Banking Law
45. Negotiable Instruments
PART 8: LAW AND TAXATION
46. Introduction to Taxation in India
47. Central Excise Tax
48. Value Added Tax
49. Service Tax
PART 9: MISCELLANEOUS THEMES
50. Business and the Fundamental Rights
51. Information Technology and Law
52. Environment Protection Act
53. Business and Criminal Liability
54. Indian Legal System
Annexure 1: The Indian Contract Act, 1872
Annexure 2: Indian Sale of Goods Act, 1930
Annexure 3: The Standards of Weights And Measures Act, 1976
The book Legal Aspects of Business by
(author) is published or distributed by Tata McGraw-Hill [0070656134, 9780070656130].
This particular edition was published on or around 2007 date.
Legal Aspects of Business has Paperback binding and this format has 596 number of pages of content for use.
The printed edition number of this book is 3.
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.