Completely revised for the new computerized CPA Exam
Published annually, this comprehensive four-volume study guide for the Certified Public Accountant's (CPA) Exam arms readers with detailed outlines and study guidelines, plus skill-building problems and solutions, that help them to identify, focus, and master the specific topics that need the most work. Many of the practice questions are taken from previous exams, and care is taken to ensure that they cover all the information candidates need to pass the CPA Exam. Reflecting the most recent changes to the new computerized CPA Exam, this comprehensive examination review is broken down into four volumes: Regulation, Auditing and Attestation, Financial Accounting and Reporting, and Business Environment and Concepts. The number one CPA exam review provider worldwide, these study guides:
* Include over 2,700 practice questions and complete information on the new simulation questions
* Contain a unique modular structure that divides the content into 44 self-contained study modules so that candidates can zero in on areas that need the most work
* Include AICPA content requirements and offers three times as many examples as other CPA exam review study guides
O. Ray Whittington, PhD, CPA, CMA, CIA (Chicago, IL), is the Ledger and Quill Director of the School of Accountancy at DePaul University and author of bestselling books in the Wiley CPA Examination Review System. Patrick R. Delaney, PhD, CPA, was the Arthur Andersen LLP Alumni Professor of Accountancy at Northern Illinois University and the author of bestselling books, audios, and software in the Wiley CPA Examination Review System.
|Title:||Wiley CPA Examination Review 2005, Regulation (Wiley Cpa Examination Review Regulation)||Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons|
|Author:||Patrick R Delaney, O Ray Whittington|
|No. of Pages:||752|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping