Configuring Sap Erp:Financials And Controlling Description
About the Book :
This book is a practical guide to configuring SAP's two most popular modules to meet all your business requirements. It provides hands-on, step-by-step instructions and real-world examples for all the FI and CO submodules--information that will help you make good on your company's sizable investment. It is fully updated for ECC 6.0.
About the Author :
Peter Jones is a platinum consultant for SAP America. With more than a decade of experience in business consulting and training, Peter is a subject matter expert on CO as well as EC, BW, and SEM. Peter also speaks regularly at SAP-sponsored events and is on the technical advisory board for Financials Expert.John Burger is Senior Director of Global Sourcing at McKesson, a fortune 18 company. Along with eight years of Finance experience, John had worked with several fortune 100 companies in seven countries implementing solutions in all of the modules within FICO including ABC and COPA during his ten years as a consultant with a Big Four consulting company.
Interesting Facts :
NO COMPETITION. This is the only book on the market on implementing, or configuring, the FI and CO modules.WINNING APPROACH. The book's emphasis on configuring the system to deliver functionality resonates with its audience: MARKETING SUPPORT: A foreword from VP of Suite Solution Management of SAP AG. And a Senior FICO Consultant of SAP America, Inc. has agreed to act as technical reviewer for this book.HOT TOPIC: Of the SAP modules, FI and CO are the most widely used. These two modules are the backbone to any SAP ERP implementation. And industry analysts say ECC 6.0 knowledge is a must-have for todays successful SAP consultant.
1. Configuration Tools.2. Financial Accounting Enterprise Structure.3. General Ledger.4. Accounts Payable.5. Accounts Receivable.6. Financial Supply Chain Management.7. New GL Accounting.8. Controlling Enterprise Structure.9. Cost Element Accounting.10. Cost Center Accounting.11. Internal Order Accounting.12. Profitability Analysis.13. Profit Center Accounting.14. Investment Management.15. FI Closing Cockpit.
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.