Contents of the Book
1. Gender Equality: Economic Perspective Introduction and Insights
2. Gender and Trade - Finance Linkages A Summary of the Key Issues
3. Gender Effects on Aggregate Saving - A Review
4. Gender Budgeting: Concepts and Framework
5. Promoting Gender Equality in New Aid Modalities and Partnerships
6. Gender Implications of Fiscal Retrenchment, and Growth and Cyclicality Patterns Under Liberalization
7. Challenges to Liberalization and Globalization: Towards Gender-Equitable Economic Policies in the World Economy
8. Lessons from Evaluations of Women and Gender Equality in Development Cooperation
9. Development Effectiveness through Gender Mainstreaming: Gender Equality and Poverty Reduction in South Asia
10. Changing Attitude of Rural Women towards Gender Equity through Micro Entrepreneurship
11. Role of SEWA in Economic Empowerment of Women
12. Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness Ownership, Harmonisation, Alignment, Results and Mutual Accountability 13. Index
|Title:||Gender Equality- Economic Implications||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|Author:||Pheba Anandan Pillai|
|No. of Pages:||252|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping