If it's on the SAT, it's in this book. "Cracking the SAT, 2011 Edition," includes:
- Access to 5 full-length practice tests--4 in the book and 1 online
- Practice questions with detailed explanations
- Updated and exclusive "Hit Parade" of most frequently seen SAT vocabulary
- Expert advice on how to tackle and ace the essays
- Practical information the what, when, where, and how of the SAT
- Key information about SAT strategies and myths
- Thorough review of all topics covered, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar review
- Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!
About the Author :
Princeton Review has contributed to The Princeton Review Cracking the SAT as an author.
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
Adam Robinson has contributed to The Princeton Review Cracking the SAT as an author. Robinson graduated from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania before earning a law degree at Oxford University in England. He, a rated chess master, devised and perfected the now famous "Joe Bloggs" approach to beating standardized tests.
|Title:||The Princeton Review Cracking the SAT||Publisher:||Princeton Review|
|Author:||Princeton Review, Adam Robinson|
|No. of Pages:||768|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.