This book has been divided in 22 chapters for convenient understanding. It also includes solved model test papers of the previous three years of AIIMS * CBSE * PMT * CPMT(UP) to enable students to develop the skills of problem solving and time management, essential for any entrance examination. In addition to providing answers to all the questions, detailed explanatory notes to selected difficult questions have also been provided to justify the answer. A separate section of Assertions and Reasons is also given at the end of each chapter
* Exhaustive Question Bank
* Explanatory Notes and Hints
* Assertions & Reasons
* Includes Pre-solved papers of five years
* Models Test Papers of AIIMS, CBSE(PMT), CPMT
* Units and Dimensions
* Motion in One Dimensions
* Motion in Two or Three Dimensions
* Laws of Motion
* Work, Energy and Power
* Rotational Motion and Gravitation
* Properties of Matter
* Heat and Thermodynamics
* Oscillations and Waves
* Current Electricity
* Magnetic Effect of Currents
* Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
* Electromagnetic Waves
* Ray Optics
* Wave Optics
* Electrons and Photons
* Structure of Atom
* Solids and Semiconductor Devices
|Title:||MCQs PHYSICS- Revised and Updated (Includes Pre solved Papers of Five Years)||Publisher:||IK International Pvt. Ltd.|
|Author:||R K Jain, Asha Rao|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping