About the Book :-
This book is intended primarily for students preparing Paper VI for B.Com. Course
(Part II) Examination conducted by the University of Delhi. The book has been written strictly in
accordance with the latest syllabus prescribed by the University of Delhi and other Universities having
similar syllabus. The text has grown from authors long teaching experience of over thirty-three years to
the students of Commerce and Business Economics at different levels.
Salient features of this book are :
- The book has simple and lucid language.
- Requires no previous knowledge of the subject.
- Each chapter starts with chapter outline and learning objectives.
- Difficult concepts have been explained in a simple and easy manner with examples.
- Written with a view to present a qualitative understanding of the subject.
- Contains large number of solved examples for better understanding of concepts.
- Unsolved problems for self-practice have been taken from recent examination papers of B.Com
(Hons.) and B.Com (Pass).
- Answers to all the problems in the form of self-practice problems are given along with problems or at the
end of self-practice problems.
Part A : 1. Matrices and Determinants 2. Applications of Matrices to Business and Economics
3. Functions, Limit and Continuity 4. Differentiation 5. Applications of Derivatives to Business and
Economics 6. Integration 7. Applications of Integration to Business and Economics 8. Mathematics of
Finance Part B : 1. Introduction to Statistics 2. Frequency Distribution 3. Measures of Central Tendency
4. Measures of Variation 5. Correlation Analysis 6. Regression Analysis 7. Index Numbers 8. Analysis of Time Series.
About the Author
Dr. R.S. Soni is a Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa
College, Devnagar, University of Delhi, since 1976. Dr. Soni has a brilliant first class academic record. He
obtained his Ph. D degree from the University of Delhi in 1975. Many of his research papers have been
published in Indian and International journals of high repute. He has been teaching Mathematics and
Statistics for over thirty-three years. Dr. Soni is the author of several mathematics textbooks.
|Title:||Essential Business Mathematics & Business Statistics||Publisher:||Ane Books Pvt. Ltd.|
|Author:||R S Soni|
|No. of Pages:||440|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping