Designed for the second course on microprocessors 8086, 8088 to Pentium MMX processor; Each processor and peripheral is discussed upto the design level along with examples programs; Each peripheral accompanied by its complete working, interfacing and example programs; More then 55 assembly language example programs, the programs are in top-down structures for easier writing, testing, and debugging; Case study of three practically designed industrial systems; Chapter on System Software and Operating Systems; CRT controllers 8275 and 6845 discussed in detail; Chapter on microcontrollers; Appendices on DOS function calls, comparison of 16 bit processors, 8086/88 instruction set summary; Targetted at undergraduate students of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering.
Table of Contents:
1. The Processors 8086/8088, Architectures, Pin Diagrams and Timing Diagrams
2. 8086/8088 Instruction Set and Assembler Directives
3. The Art of Assembly Language Programming with 8086/8088 4. Stack, Subroutines, Interrupt Structure, Macros, Timing Delays and Related
5. Basic Peripherals and Their Interfacing with 8086/8088
6. Special Purpose Programmable Peripheral Devices and Their Interfacing
7. DMA, Floppy Disk and Crt Controllers
8. Multimicroprocessor Systems
9. 80286-80287 A Microprocessor with Memory Management and Protection
10. The 32-BIT Processors 80386-80387 and 80486 11. Recent Advances in Microprocessor Architecture ?A Journey From Pentium
12. Introduction to Systems Software and Operating Systems
13. Microprocessor Based Aluminium Smelter Control
14. A Microprocessor Based Pattern Scanner
15. Design of An Electronics Weighing Bridge
16. An Introduction to Microcontrollers 8051 and 80196
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.