Designed for the second course on microprocessors 8086, 8088 to Pentium MMX processor; Each processor and peripheral is discussed upto the design level along with examples programs; Each peripheral accompanied by its complete working, interfacing and example programs; More then 55 assembly language example programs, the programs are in top-down structures for easier writing, testing, and debugging; Case study of three practically designed industrial systems; Chapter on System Software and Operating Systems; CRT controllers 8275 and 6845 discussed in detail; Chapter on microcontrollers; Appendices on DOS function calls, comparison of 16 bit processors, 8086/88 instruction set summary; Targetted at undergraduate students of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering.
Table of Contents:
1. The Processors 8086/8088, Architectures, Pin Diagrams and Timing Diagrams
2. 8086/8088 Instruction Set and Assembler Directives
3. The Art of Assembly Language Programming with 8086/8088 4. Stack, Subroutines, Interrupt Structure, Macros, Timing Delays and Related
5. Basic Peripherals and Their Interfacing with 8086/8088
6. Special Purpose Programmable Peripheral Devices and Their Interfacing
7. DMA, Floppy Disk and Crt Controllers
8. Multimicroprocessor Systems
9. 80286-80287 A Microprocessor with Memory Management and Protection
10. The 32-BIT Processors 80386-80387 and 80486 11. Recent Advances in Microprocessor Architecture ?A Journey From Pentium
12. Introduction to Systems Software and Operating Systems
13. Microprocessor Based Aluminium Smelter Control
14. A Microprocessor Based Pattern Scanner
15. Design of An Electronics Weighing Bridge
16. An Introduction to Microcontrollers 8051 and 80196
The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.