Continuing globalization has meant the increased development and importance of regional and international trade organizations and trade agreements. This "Dictionary "provides a background to the historical development of such systems, as well as giving a global overview of the current situation.
Impartial analysis and up-to-date information is given in a concise way, detailing:
* Major international and regional trade agreements and organizations
* Other national and international organizations involved in trade
* Major commodities
* People involved in the development and current state of trade agreements and organizations
* Countries and regions involved in agreements
* Other topics of importance, such as multinationals and globalization.
Entries are listed alphabetically, and fully cross-referenced for ease of use.
|Title:||A Dictionary of International Trade Organizations and Agreements||Publisher:||Routledge|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping