Contents of the Book
1. Branding - The Current Trends
2. Brand Indispensability - An Innovative Branding Strategy
3. Brand Gendering A New Strategy for Building Brands
4. Effective Global Branding A Framework
5. Branding in a Crowded Market A 3-D Framework for Commodity Branding
6. Understanding Corporate Brands and Corporate Branding
7. Building Maverick Brands: A Focus on Adventurous CEOs
8. The Employer Branding The People Advantage
9. Employment Branding: A Conceptual Framework
10. Emotional Branding: Towards Winning Customers for Life
11. Lifestyle Branding - Bonding Customers with Lifestyle Brands
12. Immortal Brands - The Brand Life Cycle
13. Destination Branding - A Conceptual Framework
14. City Branding: Cases and Lessons Across the Globe
15. Exploring the Concept of Retro Branding
16. Brand Equity and Brand Valuation: Establishing Guidelines for Value Creation
17. LOreals Global Branding Strategy
18. VIP Industries Positioning Itself as a Lifestyle Brand
19. Employer Branding at Infosys
20. Brand Management and P and G: Analysis and Learnings
21. Titan: Building a Brand
22. Spirits and Wine Industry Revolves Around Power Brands: The Hard and Soft Measures
23. Intel: In Search of a New Identity
24. Branding: The Yum Way 25. index
|Title:||The Icfai University Press on Branding Practices||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|No. of Pages:||308|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.