Contents of the Book
1. Go Global: A Challenge for HR
2. Globalization and HR
3. Rules of the Game for People Businesses Succeeding in the Economys Highest-Growth Segment
4. Global HR Practices and Strategies
5. Cross-Cultural Challenges for the Global Manager
6. Organizational Learning and Performance: Understanding Indian Scenario in Present Global Context
7. Effective Recruitment and Selection:An Approach towards Model Building
8. Training and Development in Global HR
9. CEOs Compensation:Fair Deal or Obscene Secret?
10. Status of Women and Minority Workers:Global HR Perspective
11. Workforce Diversity and Conflict Management in Global Economy
12. The Changing Face of Talent Management
13. Retention Through Reward Management
14. Intricacies of CEO Succession Planning
15. Perspectives on HR Outsourcing
16. Successful Expatriate Management
17. Dual Career Support: Strategies for Defining and Providing Career Support for International Assignee Partners
18. Linking Performance Management to Reward System Strategy for Corporate Success
19. Bridging the Skill Gap 20. Index
|Title:||Global HR: Practices and Challenges||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|Author:||Sanjeev Kumar Singh|
|No. of Pages:||248|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.