Contents of the Book
1. Business Environment Scanning The Concept
2. Economic Indicators in a Business Scenario
3. The Role of Technology as a Competitive Weapon in Each of the Five Phases of Growth
4. Why Todays IT Organization Wont Work Tomorrow: Future-Proofing Information Technology
5. When Social Issues Become Strategic
6. Managing Political Risk
7. The Rationale of Political and Legal Factors
8. Industry Analysis: The Five Forces
9. Strategic Thinking with Scenarios
10. Dainik Bhaskar:The Innovative Marketer
11. Technology Intelligence at Air Products
12. POSCO in India
13. Coca-Cola and Pepsi Harm India and Ecology
14. Challenges Ahead For MNCs in India
15. Going Global-The Challenges Ahead for Indian Companies 16. Index
|Title:||Business Environment Analysis- An Introduction||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|No. of Pages:||260|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping