-For the students of B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics,Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology, Grade IETE, AMIE(I)/B.Sc(Engg.)/B.Sc of all Indian Universities, UPSC Engineering/Civil Services and Other Competitive Examinations.
-The present book has been thoroughly revised and 5 new chapters have been added to widen the scope of the book. The new chapters are : D/A and A/D Converters, Semiconductor Memories, Programmable Logic Devices, Fundamentals of Microprocessors, Digital System Design using VHDL.
-An important feature of this book is as 5-V power supply, 50 Hz pulse generator, the cross-Nand switch debouncer, a digital clock with a seven segment LED display for displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
Book Contents -
- Introduction - Number Systems and Codes - Logic Gates
- Boolean Algebra and Logic Simplification - Flip-flops and
Related Devices - Arithmetic Operations and Circuits
- Counters and Shift Registers - Integrated Circuit Logic
Families - Medium-Scale Integrated Logic Circuits
- Appendix A, B, C, D, E - Index
|Title:||A Textbook of Digital Electronics||Publisher:||S. Chand Group|
|Author:||Sedha R S|
|No. of Pages:||708|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.