Brand Positioning: Strategies for Competitive Advantage Book Description
About the Book :
How do you give your brand a competitive edge in a `me-too? Situation?
How do you differentiate your brand and give it a distinctive identity?
How, in short, do you secure competitive advantage for your brand? Especially in a `mine-too? situation.
The author answers all these questions and more, by discussing the concepts and principles involved in developing sound positioning strategy.
He brings into focus its practice and applications with cases and examples from the Indian market. A large number of packaged goods, as well as some widely used durables such as two-wheelers, TV sets, etc. have been analysed.
The second edition has new chapters on positioning of services and celebrity endorsements. Also new cases and examples have been included.
With this coverage, the book will help markets and advertisers create sound positioning strategies for their brands
About The Author :
Subroto Sengupta has more than 30 years of experience in developing advertising campaigns for consumer and industrial brands. He is a graduate of the Advanced Management Program of the Harvard Business School and is a marketing communications consultant.
Table Of Contents :
1. The Positioning Concept: Definitions and Illustrations 2. Positioning: Of What Stuff Is It Made? 3. Positioning is Rooted in Product Features?Or is it? 4. The Pursuit of Differential Advantage: Strategies for Competitive Advantage 5. Symbols by Which We Live and Buy 6. Positioning Successes ? Case Studies 7. A Fresh Look at Advertising Objectives 8. Positioning Through Celebrity Endorsement 9. Celebrity Endorsement 10. Stretch Your Brand ? But Watch Its Limits
Brand Positioning: Strategies for Competitive Advantage
The book Brand Positioning: Strategies for Competitive Advantage by Subroto Sengupta
(author) is published or distributed by Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company [0070581592, 9780070581593].
This particular edition was published on or around 2005-1-25 date.
Brand Positioning: Strategies for Competitive Advantage has Paperback binding and this format has 316 number of pages of content for use.
The printed edition number of this book is 2.
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.