The presented book Disaster Management is abundant with the facts beginning from the meaning of disaster management its management how to tackle with natural calamities, its preventions and the steps taken by the government and many more. The book is of tremendous significance for the students, teachers, scholars and researchers.
About Author :
BK Singh is an academic and scholar in his own rights and a profilic writer. He was obtained his all higher qualifications from reputed universities of India. He is totally devoted to serious writings. Having attended a number of seminars and workshops, he has written hundreds of articles on the subject.
2. Occurrence of Disasters
3. Study Programme in Disaster Management
4. Types of Disaster
5. Disaster Management: ASEAN
6. Policy of Disaster Risk Management
7. First Aid and Patient Care
8. Rescue Methods in Disaster
9. Losses of Natural Disasters
|Title:||Handbook of Disaster Management: Techniques and Guidelines HB|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping