Nelson English is a structured English course which has been specifically developed to meet the requirements of overseas students. The course teaches the skills and crafts of quality writing and provides a eight-year programme of study. Emphasis throughout is placed on the teaching of key skills; grammar, comprehension, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary.
There is a Student's Textbook for each level, providing the necessary coverage of skills and a gradual but progressive development of your pupils' writing skills.
- Different forms of writing such as stories, letters, instructions, diaries and leaflets are included
- Textbooks are divided into a number of units which should provide enough work for approximately two weeks.
|Title:||Nelson English Student Book 4 (Nelson Thornes)||Publisher:||Cambridge University Press India|
|Author:||John Jackman, Wendy Wren|
|No. of Pages:||80|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.