Contents of the Book
1. Tribal Development in India
2. Do Government and Civil Society Institutions Complement in Enhancing the Capabilities of Tribal Communities?
3. Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility and Affected Tribal Communities
4. Indigenous Knowledge: Implications in Tribal Health and Disease
5. Provisions for Tribals:An Analysis of Indian Constitution
6. Using Tribal Researchers: A Vital and Necessary Development
7. Tribal Welfare and Development in India: Past, Present and Strategies with Special Reference to Agriculture and Forestry
8. Rethinking Tribal Development:Water Management Strategies for Revitalizing Tribal Agriculture in Central India
9. Poverty Reduction in the Tribal Belt of Eastern India
10. Role of NGOs in Tribal Welfare and Rural Development
11. Eco Tourism for So Called Tribal Development: A Critical Assessment from an Anthropological Perspective 12. Index
|Title:||Tribal development in India: Dimensions and Initiatives||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|No. of Pages:||212|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.