Contents of the Book
1. The Psychological Contract
2. Managing the Psychological Contract
3. The Impact of Psychological Contract Violation on Employee Attitudes and Behaviour
4. Psychological Contract: Emerging Realities
5. Sustaining the HR and Performance Link in Difficult Times
6. Reconceptualizing the Interdependent Psychological Contract in German and Japanese Corporations
7. Are you a 21st Century Employer?
8. Trust in Workplace
9. Breaking the Psychological Contract: An Act of Anti-ethics
10. Sexual Discrimination in the Workplace: Allison Schieffelin and Morgan Stanley
11. Qenos: The Kemcor Orica Joint Venture 12. Changes in Telstras Field Workforce
|Title:||Effective Psychological Contract: Implications for HR Practices||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|No. of Pages:||232|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.