The textbooks 'I Did It' Mathematics for Classes 1 to 5, prepared in conformity with the latest NCERT syllabus and the National Curriculum Framework (2005), encourage students to understand the interrelationship between different topics. 'I Did It' Mathematics Teacher Manuals, besides providing additional resources for teachers, would serve as a useful guide for teaching mathematics in classrooms.
* Introduction to help teachers understand the concept of 'mathematics laboratory'
* Overview to help teachers develop comprehensive lessons plans
* Answer Key to provide solution to textbook exercises
* Sample Test Papers to test the understanding of the concepts learnt
What is Maths Lab?
Sample Test Papers
|Title:||'I Did It' Mathematics- 2nd Edition Teacher's Manual 3||Publisher:||Cambridge University Press India|
|No. of Pages:||32|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.