Comprehensive material for IES/IAS/IPS/GATE/DRDO/CSIR/ISRO/BARC and other Competitive Examinations.
Emphasis had long back shifted to written test based on objective type questions. The book has two sections. Section I includes 16 chapters of Electrical Engg. and Section II includes 17 chapters of Electronics and Telecommunications Engg. with full detailing; which includes approximately 10,000 objective type questions with answers.
Complete solutions for various competitive exams is also provided for the convinience of the examinees.
Two Practice papers at end of each section is another highlights of the book.
The comprehensive course material would give the candidate a fairly good idea that book will find its right place in the academic world of Electrical; Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Book Contents -
1. BASIC CONCEPTS OF ELECTRICITY
2. NETWORK ANALYSIS
3. ELECTRO STATICS
15. UTILISATION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY
16. CONTROL SYSTEM
1. SEMICONDUCTOR PHYSICS AND DIODES
2. DIODE CIRCUITS
3. BIPOLAR JUNCTION TRANSISTOR
4. BJT AMPLIFIERS AND OSCILLATORS
16. TELEVISION ENGINEERING
17. DISCRETE TIME SIGNALS AND SYSTEMS
|Title:||Objective. Electrical, Electronics& Telecommunication Engg.||Publisher:||S. Chand Group|
|Author:||Theraja, B L, V K Pandey|
|No. of Pages:||956|
|Transformer||0||Dec 7, 2009 1:27:10 PM|
|Transiation response||0||Dec 7, 2009 1:26:55 PM|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.