Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 1Z0-007: Introduction to Oracle9i:
* In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
* Practical information on using SQL in a real-world Oracle9i environment
* Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
* Writing basic SQL SELECT statements
* Restricting and sorting data
* Displaying data from multiple tables
* Aggregating data using group functions
* Producing readable output with iSQL*Plus
* Creating and managing tables
* Controlling user access
Table of Contents
Chapter1 Basic SQL SELECT Statements.
Chapter2 SQL*Plus Overview.
Chapter3 Single-Row Functions.
Chapter4 Aggregating Data And Group Functions.
Chapter5 Joins and Subqueries.
Chapter6 Modifying Data.
Chapter7 Managing Tables and Constraints.
Chapter8 Managing Views.
Chapter9 Other Database Objects.
Chapter10 User Access and Security.
|Title:||OCA/OCP: Introduction to Oracle 9i SQL Study Guide (Exam 1z0- 007)||Publisher:||bpb|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping