|Publisher:||Emereo Pty Ltd|
|No. of Units:||1|
|Paperback 2010||R 14,444||In Stock.|
|Paperback 2008||R 24,904||In Stock.|
As the industry standard in terms of Process, Service and Lifecycle Management for IT, the ITIL Foundation exam is the most popular entry-level certification, particularly for individuals switching from another career to IT. This kit prepares you for the certification exam by offering valuable information on the ITIL framework, ITIL certification and IT Service Management as a practice. This certification kit contains both the study guide and access to our online program that together provides everything you need to prepare for the ITIL V3 Foundation certification exam, including:
- Real-world scenarios that describe what you've learned in the context of service solutions. These include thought provoking questions to challenge your thinking and understanding.
- Section reviews for each chapter to help you zero in on what you need to know and includes practice exam questions.
- A Real World Guide to ITILV3 Skills. Key information and real world examples organized around the actual day-to-day tasks and challenges you'll face in the field of IT Service Management.
- Ability to assess what you've learned with challenging ITIL Foundation exam style questions.
- Adobe Flash presentations that you can view and replay as many times as required, facilitated by certified ITIL trainers who explain each of the topics and concepts of ITIL.
- Materials developed on the specific syllabus and exam criteria - so that you can be confident in achieving exam success on your first attempt.
- Read the book, took the online course and test, PASSED.
- This ITIL exam prep book and course are an invaluable study aid for passing the ITIL Foundation exam. Highly recommended.
- I've been an IS project manager for over 10 years. I've studied ITIL materials in preparation, but took no courses or workshops. I studied this book and its accompanying course for 10 days immediately preceding my exam. Read the book about 3 times.
- I took the ITIL Foundation exam and got 98% of the questions correct. I think that the study tips in the book and course helped me get about 15-20 questions right that I might have otherwise missed. (your mileage may vary).
- The book and course made me confident in sitting the exam, and is the best such book that I've come across.
- Worth it especially since you have access to the online learning component as well.
- Good focus on ITIL's processes (things important to ITIL Foundation and passing the test that your experience in IT may not help you)
- Highly recommended, I passed in one go