Get More of the Important Things Done -- Today!
There just isn't enough time for everything on our "to do" list--and there never will be.
There's an old saying that if the first thing you do each morning is to eat alive frog, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that it's probably the worst thing you'll do all day. Using "eat that frog" as a metaphor for tackling the most challenging task of your day-- the one you are most likely to procrastinate on, but also probably the one that can have the greatest positive impact on your life-- Eat That Frog! shows you how to zero in on the critical tasks and organize each day. You'll not only get more done faster but get the right things done.
Bestselling author Brian Tracy cuts to the core of what is vital to effective time management: decision, discipline, and determination. In this fully revised and updated edition, he provides brand new information on how to keep technology from dominating your time. He details twenty-one practical step that will help you stop procrastinating and get more of the important tasks done-- today!
Brian Tracy is the author of the bestselling books Maximum Achievement, Goals!, and The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success as well as numerous bestselling audio programs, including The Psychology of Achievement and How to Start and Succeed in your Own Business.
About The Author
Brian Tracy is one of the top success authorities in the world today. He has written 40 books on the subjects of personal and business success and authored more than 300 audio and video learning programs, some of which have been translated into more than 20 languages.
Table Of Contents
- Chapter 1. Set The Table
- Chapter 2. Plan Everyday In Advance
- Chapter 3. Apply The 80/20 Rule To Everything
- Chapter 4. Consider The Consequences
- Chapter 5. Practice Creative Procrastination
- Chapter 6. Use The ABCDE Method Continually
- Chapter 7. Focus On Key Result Areas
- Chapter 8. Apply The Law Of Three
- Chapter 9. Prepare Thoroughly Before You Begin
- Chapter 10. Take It One Oil Barrel At A Time
- Chapter 11. Upgrade Your Key Skills
- Chapter 12. Leverage Your Special Talents
- Chapter 13. Identify Your Key Constraints
- Chapter 14. Put The Pressure On Yourself
- Chapter 15. Maximize Your Personal Powers
- Chapter 16. Motivate Yourself Into Action
- Chapter 17. Get Out Of The Technological Time Sinks
- Chapter 18. Slice And Dice The Task
- Chapter 19. Create Large Chunks Of Time
- Chapter 20. Develop A Sense Of Urgency
- Chapter 21. Single Handle Every Task