This book is an introduction to basic Complex Analysis at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Key Features
* An integrated approach to the concept of differentiation for complex valued functions of a complex variable
* Unified Cauchy Riemann equations
* A detailed discussion on the construction of Riemann surfaces for elementary functions leading to its abstract concept
* Step-by-step development of the most general form of Cauchy's theorem
* Complex version of the real intermediate value theorem
* Exhaustive treatment of contour integration and an introduction to the theory of univalent functions on the unit disc including a brief history of the Bieberbach's conjecture and its solution
|Title:||Complex Analysis||Publisher:||Alpha Science International, Ltd|
|No. of Pages:||427|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping