Contents of the Book
1. Foreign Institutional Investors
2. How Healthy is FII Participation?
3. India Inc. El Dorado for FIIs?
4. Foreign Institutional Investors and Corporate Governance
5. FIIs Destination India
6. FIIs and Indian Equity Markets
7. An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of FIIs Investments on Indian Stock Market
8. A Gap Analysis of FIIs Investments An Estimation of FIIs Investments Avenues in Indian Equity Market
9. FII Investments The Movers and Shakers of Indian Markets 10. What Constitutes Foreign Direct Investment? Comparison of India and China
|Title:||Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) - An Introduction||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|Author:||Vijaychandra Kumar C|
|No. of Pages:||220|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.