A practical guide to effectively using, customizing, and extending the build engine.
As software complexity increases, proper build practices become ever more important. This essential reference drills inside MSBuild-and shows how to maximize your control over the build and deployment process. Learn how to customize and extend build processes with MSBuild-and scale them to the team, product, or enterprise level with Team Foundation Build.
Discover how to:
* Create and modify MSBuild files-outside the Visual Studio IDE
* Use XML-based syntax to declare dynamic properties and items
* Apply built-in tasks or write your own
* Customize the build process-adding code generation, unit testing, or code analysis
* Use batching and incremental builds to reduce build times
* Invoke external tools in scripts and create reusable files
* Start and stop services
* Set assembly versions and extend the clean process
* Configure, customize, and extend Team Build-and automate build from end to end
|Title:||Inside The Microsoft Build Engine: Using Msbuild And Team Foundation Build||Publisher:||WP Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.