About the Book :
This book elucidates the factors that are essential to ensuring that retail, with particularregard to shopping malls, is a key engine of economic growth. Special emphasis hasbeen made on issues relating to tenant-mix planning, zoning, leasing and marketing/promotion as these decisions are taken time and again duringthe operating life ofthe mall.Apart from the mall managers, this book would be a suitable reading forpractitioners and students of retail management.
About the Author :
Harvinder Singh, Associate Professor, IMT, GhaziabadSrini R. Srinivasan, Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
1. Introduction to Retailing and Shopping Malls2. Concept of Shopping Mall3. Mall Development Process4. Financing and Revenue Model for Shopping Malls5. Tenant Mix6. Leasing Administration7. Marketing and Promotion Activities for Shopping Malls8. Facilities Management in Mall Operations9. Regulatory Framework for Shopping Malls10. Handling Anchor Tenants11. Future of Shopping Malls
|Title:||Mall Management: Operating in Indian Retail Space|
|No. of Pages:||312|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping